2013 Aston V12 Zagato:
Aston Martin V12 Zagato was released in 2011 to mark the 50th anniversary of the iconic Aston Martin DB4 GT Zagato. Both designed by Zagato in Milano, Italy. Hand-built by expert craftsmen at Aston Martin, the Aston Martin V12 Zagato finalized a very limited production in 2013.
The V12 Zagato was developed using a combination of the latest computer-aided modeling techniques and the time-honored method of hand-sculpted clay maquettes to combine traditional styling cues from Aston Martin and Zagato into one cohesive timeless shape.
All-alloy engine, quad overhead camshaft, 48-valve, 6L V12, Zagato is clad in hand-crafted carbon fiber and aluminum featuring elements seen on previous cars from the Zagato Milanese Carrozzeria like the 'double-bubble' roof, double bubble back window, and short body overhangs.
Unveiled at the prestigious Villa d'Este Concours in May 2011, the V12 Zagato was awarded the Concorso d'Eleganza trophy and then proved its sporting credentials at the Nurburgring, where two endurance racing version finished fifth and sixth overall in the annual 24 Hours race on the challenging German circuit. The V12 Aston Martin Zagato is the only modern Zagato having proven race history.
Important! The V12 Aston Martin Zagato is often confused with the 2018 Aston Martin Vanquish Zagato. However, significant differences! First: the Vanquish Zagato was NOT designed by Zagato. Aston Martin licensed the Zagato brand name. Second: A total of only 61 V12 Zagatos were produced (43 LHD & 18 RHD)! Only 4 known in US. Consequently, Americans dont really know the rarity of a V12 Zagato. Many never seen one on the road, nor in person. On the other hand, 325 Vanquish Zagatos were manufactured with many registered in US. All are automatic, most are 4 seaters too. These are some reasons why the Vanquish Zagatos have depreciated significantly and the V12 Zagato is sustaining and should appreciate over the years.
Facts about this special build Zagato, again designed in Milano, Italy, by Zagato
- Fastest, most powerful, V12 naturally aspirated Aston with 6-speed stick! Zero modifications.
- A total of 43 LHD produced worldwide 18 RHD for both 2012 and 2013. Less production than one-77 Aston Martin (2 million dollar supercar).
- Hand Built Mechanical components and chassis taking another 2,000 hours in Gaydon, UK
- Each V12 Zagato is handcrafted carbon fiber and aluminum
- Left-hand drive that includes unique Zagato and special Q special ordered factory options.
- One of one "Q" tri-color Fiamma Red (took 200 hours to hand paint). Special "Q" interior stitching, epic Zagato designs. Interior Color: Obsidian black.
- One of a few with carbon-fiber seats with special red stitching
- Only 4 V12 Aston Martin Zagatos in North America
- Double bubble roof and double bubble back window
- Oversized Zagato grill
- Consistent #1 Concours'd Elegance winner
- 3,200 miles - always stored in a climate-controlled garage and fastidiously maintained.
- All records, booklets, manuals, tools, crystal keys, marketing materials, pre-production, and rare factory build sheets.
- Hand-signed by Andrea Zagato and Marek Reichman "one of one" (engine bay, interior, and owners manual)
- Xpel PPF covering the entire car, including Clearplex on windscreen. Done by Detail Dynamics.
Andrea and Marella Zagato both personally know and can validate this car. (Photos i- https://beardedmugmedia.pixieset.com/astonmartinv12zagato/bb