Pagani Huayra BC Macchina Volante
The BC is the track focused version of the Huayra Coupe. Only 20 limited edition cars were sold globally. Intended for top clients of the Pagani brand. It was unveiled at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show. The Huayra BC is named after the late Benny Caiola, a friend of Horacio Pagani. Powered by a 6.0 Liter AMG V12 produced 800+ HP and 1,100 NM of torque. Weighs only 2,685 pounds. A long list of engineering feats were achieved to make this car the legend it is today.
Macchina Volante means Flying Machine in Italian. The name car was built in tribute to Horacio Paganis respect of his role model, Leonardo da Vinci. Leonardo da Vinci was an inventor, an engineer and had a tremendous passion for flight, machinery and ideas that would change the world even to today.
Unique Pagani One-Off based on the Huayra BC Macchina Volante
- Full Carbon Fiber Exposed Body. Featured in Blu Tricolore & Grey Carbon Fiber
- One-off rear wing producing even greater downforce and unique styling. Designed diligently with then engineering team at Pagani Automobili in Modena, Italy
- Engraving of Macchina Volante in the rear wing hand painted by Horacio Pagani himself. Number 12 is featured on the wing, the number in which Juan Manuel Fangio had on his 1955 Formula One car, the Mercedes Benz W196.
- Special rear badging of Huayra MV BC on the rear carbon fiber bumper
- Badging Macchina Volante applied over the rear metal wire mesh grills
- Highly rare snorkel optioned beautifully accented in Blu Francia
- Air intakes on the rear clam for airflow accented in Blu Francia
- Zonda F style Mirrors with Italians flags
- Blu Francia BC style racings stripes and pine lines added to accent the rear diffuser
- Interior featuring blue jeans leather by Pagani and a VERY rare tartan fabric. The fabric was inspired by the same seating material used in the Mercedes-Benz W196 in which in 1955 Fangio in Formula 1. Juan Manuel Fangio was another inspiring role model and friend of Horacio Pagani.
- One-off ball shifter in blue anodized metal dressed up a black leather skirt to give it the feeling of a manual shifter from the past.
- Special blue colored glitter applied over the chassis to give it an artist touch.
- Signatures underneath the rear clam of all employee at Pagani involved in the special project
- Special 7 piece luggage set
- XPEL Plastic protection done on every single panel of the car
- Comes with two black anodized Huayra BC keys
For seriously inquiries only please contact Evan Cygler at 203-661-4430 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Available exclusively at Miller Motorcars, Authorized Pagani Dealer. World Dealer of the year in 2014 and Best US Dealer of 2018.
Price available upon request.